Monday, June 6, 2011

Not a little known fact.

It's not a little known fact that I am a Nipponophile and as such I had been penpal-ing with a girl from Akihabara for the last 2 years.  Things were going GREAT, well, then the earthquake/tsunami happened.  No, that isn't true she stopped writing me on February 26th, believe me I have figured in that she is a busy person, she mentioned she is in the computer programming field so obviously she has things in her life besides speaking very little Japanese for being a native, though she explained she was raised in the states but moved back for school.  Anyways, we really connected but I don't know how involved I should be we've only ever talked over the internet... never exchanged photos I feel an emotional attachment but am I silly in this respect.  But I emailed her my last email... This'll probably sound pathetic but I kept to our letter schedule and emailed her at least once a week.  So there are now a bunch of unanswered emails so... I said a final good bye and bid her the VERY best with her life.  I thought leaving it on a high-note was for the best because I do hurt emotionally but she was one of the nicest most interesting people I had ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment