Thursday, April 12, 2012

Letting go...

Today, yes, today is the day I begin letting go.  This is as terrifying and stressful an idea to me as jumping off a cliff or going into a cage with a wild animal covered in dripping meat might be to others.  I was reading my friends blog, after I had an internet yelling at from a "friend" from high-school.  No name calling but I'll give you a picture of the man, he asks for things, made under the guise of suggestions then get's mad when people aren't doing things for him.  Make sense to you?

Well, I've put up with it for too long.  It's dumb and now I'm just, letting it go, moving on and finding new (less negative) people to associate with.  I know, it's almost unforgivable to think I've put up with it...  I'm afraid of changing and I've seen that change is what I need now.

That means letting all those people fall to the wayside.  They can keep their bitterness and negativity.  So I'm starting my sophomore life without all those people holding me back anymore.  I'm better then they let me believe I am and I don't have to be in the corner anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment