Monday, August 13, 2012

Working on... Life.

Getting back into writing is beginning to be much more of a task then I originally thought.

Work is horrible.  Not the actual job part of work.  People.  Are the worst part of the job.

Last week, the meeting up I got to have with Carissa and her husband, Collin.  Kind of weird that we couldn't get the whole group together but managing to get even the two of them there was a miracle in and of itself.

Back to writing though, I told myself I would try to get something down before I went to work, and I put it off until now... which is now 15 minutes to noon.   I hope I can manage to get the few days off for Matilda's birthday-thing.  I miss seeing her and everyone from the Range, though being up there is taxing.  Me missing them out weighs the trouble I'll put myself in later.  But this is good enough for now, when I get home I'll try and add another post, if I remember, hehe.

1 comment: