Tuesday, August 14, 2012

job daze.

I'm calling bullshit on this next day... 5am is no time to be awake let alone setting foot near my place of work.  I still want to know who decided to change my time from 6:30am to 5:00am... Me thinks it's an HR rep. who decided after this past week to not like me anymore... *middle-finger in his general direction.*

Aside from work, life, seems to be going well, but considering all I have is work, I hope it doesn't get any worse...  But since I JUST said it, it probably will. *shrug*  For the upteenth time I was asked why I'm not married, I reply with the usual, because.  Life with me is harder then you'd imagine.  I'm kind of a downer, but seeing an excerpt from one of my notebooks from 3rd grade I've always been a little negative, especially, when it is in the present tense and about myself.  I need to work on being nicer to me.

And with my F-ed up day tomorrow I have a day off Thursday, let's hope, with any luck and some form of overwhelming will power I can start and finish a good portion of May's illustration.  A matter of fact, I need to email my cousin soon and see how the art he promised is coming...  that and maybe get some more editing done for MA but we might be overreaching a bit, lol.  I hope tomorrow is fast because it's gonna be some sort of miracle if I make it through tomorrow without bitching someone out for my shitty shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment