Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Miasma Failures

I had a thought that maybe that should be the name for any works existing within the Miasma Universe but not necessarily with Jennie and co.  Also, I've been playing with the idea of the Tri-trilogy, if many didn't know that was the original concept I played around with, but that is even older then MA, I was in 9th grade science class and had this crazy (very idiotic) idea to make a 9-part movie about... ... .... ... ...  Golf.  Each film would roughly be about a pair of old friends playing 18 holes and either remembering their hectic, action packed lives or Dude, where's my car?! type situation happen.  Either way, the idea never took EXCEPT the fact I wanted to do something of that magnitude.  Maybe Star Wars had something to do with it also?

But speaking of MA, so over the last few nights, I've had something of a reoccurring dream.  It's the book, of course, in a grand sort of way, being told to me as Stronger by Kelly Clarkson plays in the background.  But it gave me an insight to something I could definitely use.  I don't want to go to far into it for the simple reason that it could ruin a few things but along with the bit of foreshadowing, it showed many of the other characters as they evolve throughout the universe.  Some more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment