Sunday, September 16, 2012

work time lag.

Seems like this is most of what I write about as of late...  I didn't think this place would be as much of a stress point as it is, allergies have gotten to me, of course, it might be an infection judging from the crap coming out of me.  Motivation is not my friend lately, I'm motivated at work, sure, but once I step through the door at home it all disappears.  This includes being apart of some weight loss group, it's true I probably don't need it but I'm still losing weight as is so having a group to converse with and with any luck my weight loss will slow down a bit but since I'm only loosing 2 1/2 pounds a week it's a normal amount to loose.

Why do I wait so long to start these things?  I have to get ready for work again.  I've tried to work on MA at work which doesn't usually pan out for me but here's to trying again.  This stalemate in the progress of the book is sad for me and MA needs to make progress if not by me then maybe I should let the book go, give  it to someone who can do it justice...  that's food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment