Thursday, September 6, 2012

5am again?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying as I stared at my alarm... who invented this time?!  Who thought being up now was a good idea.  Haha not I says this man, not I.  So because last weekend I was able to get time off I am on punishment duty from the head honcho himself... though I've noticed that even with punishment in effect I'm not being punished, yet.  Work is so slow that I doubt anyone COULD be punished.  So instead of my typical 50+ hours we might be beginning the era of 36-40 hours which doesn't sound too bad honestly... and if someone knew how to schedule people would only work 8 hour shifts for us full-timers and the part timers would work what they can because 80-90% of them are in school anyways.  I watch the clock as it unevently continues to flow forward.  Just imagine this, that without boredom of some kind, the invention of the word and measurement of how long something should take wouldn't exist!  A numerical equivalent of nothing to infinity was simply created out of one things boredom.  I find myself thinking a lot, which can and cannot be it's own vice and you marvel at what is "normal" and what is "odd".

No comments:

Post a Comment