Friday, September 14, 2012

Things, they be happening.

So I'm blogging a little before work, if anyone else were up right now they might think I'm a little off, which wouldn't be too far off... I was just practically making myself cry thinking about this horrible game I tried when I was up north a few weeks ago.  The Bible Story and how you can make your character spin, for no good reason, other then to just do it.

On the sentai front there are new rumors about next season and I'm excited probably a little preemptively but ANOTHER dinosaur season, I could dig it.  This post will be short because I mostly just wanted to get the word out... that and finish getting ready.  I'll probably post again when I get home tonight... and I'll hopefully have more to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment