Monday, May 2, 2011

the Miasma Angels

So yep, I seemed to have found a new wind... it's a slow building gust but soon it'll be taking me over and returning me to the longest love.  The MA universe, the only success I've had in my short 25 years on this planet.  I am adding to the world, a very dear friend and fellow writer has been SO much help that I cannot honestly thank her enough.  She'll remain ambiguous for the moment but she'll have a special shout out in the revised dedications.

As for updates... I've added more dialogue to Peter and Barbara and I am VERY happy with this.  It's like I'm just getting to know these two.  They are so wonderful and it'll be great to finally flesh them out.  EVEN Otto is finally getting dialogue, I'm sure he's had some things to say but I'm glad his childhood mutism passed.  And finally getting to introduce Rio to the world as more then the bubbly girlfriend.  She'll be surprising to see where she'll take her parts :D 

Also I want to add that the book will be ending in a new place.  This will hopefully give a more suspenseful and climactic ending.  One that I feel is much more proper than the ending I caved into putting in because of my feelings of inadequacy.  Jin will be fleshed out and I am a little unsure if I should add his backstory.  If I can find a way to link it properly then I will be adding it in.  Also Haru's role will be expanded and I may or may not be delving into more of his back story.

Well that is the book update.  I hope the ether is kind to all those that are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment