Tuesday, May 10, 2011

why I post so late at night.

I don't really have an answer other then this is the last thing I do before I go to bed... granted that isn't until around 3 am...I wish I had something more to drive me but I don't so :P haha.  Still working on the book.  Writing more Peter parts yay!!  Otherwise no progress on the story boards but the idea of doing the book as a graphic novel seems far more a dream of the future then the now.  Though I did do a spread sheet with Jennie, her facial expressions and some poses but mostly stuck to faces.

I beat Dragon Quest 9 today WOO-HOO.  The final boss Corvus was a bastard... my Sage died and I could not revive her as my theif (yeah, theif) crit'd on her super-high tension Falcon Slash with the Uber Falcon Blade so a 4-hit combo doing more then 8000 damage.  This was awesome because normal critical hits do anywhere between 230-400 so for a 4-combo to do collectively 8000 damage the Uber-Falcon Blade was not a waste after all.  Anyways, so doing post-game stuff.  Getting the starry express back, become celestial again, defeating the legacy bosses.  Stuff I will concur when I'm not working on this, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment