Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who is Peter François Button?

He is many things but above all others he is human.

Is that vague enough for you world!!!  Ambiguity is the name of the muther-F*N game and the one that makes the least sense wins.

But on a more serious note.  I decided to add some gory details from his past into book 1's 4th rewrite... if you do the math that is like a rewrite every 1.75 years... So really this is a good thing.  I'm obviously a slow learner and I will never give up on giving this world, these characters a proper tribute!

Major Changes:
*Hom is now Alba (gaelic word for home so I felt it fit better with the worldscope.)
*Stouri Beegens is Souien which is already pretty much canon besides some flub ups on my part.
*Jennie will be seeing more combat... literally.  She'll be fighting by the festival.  Albeit not as seasoned as Haru/Nigel/Jin but holding her own... I'm thinking of adding some Karate Kid moments for her and Haru create some tension.  (okay someone can stop me if Haru/Jennie is bordering on pedophilia...  it's supposed to be her first real crush and I SWEAR to YWVH I will not allow any perversions in my book that goes beyond the crush zone.)  
*the introductions of Tamatsu, Tryst and Pierce may or may not happen anymore... I might have more fleshing out to do and I was thinking of either moving the monastery scene further towards the beginning to omitting it all together.  That stuff is still in the air.
*Adding the COLORs is a definite but also omitting Joseph and any Zeriel portions, that stuff is WAY TOO early... but maybe not?
*Peter's back story will be added but only portions, the Rose stuff and his days with Pengelworm. 

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean you won't allow perversion in your book?? I think that's all mine is! HA! (Okay, not really, but it sure is fun to write!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't want anyone saying I'm writing smut that's all... because if i was I would but I don't so I'm not. The latter part of your comment mad me laugh, I have written 1 or 2 in the past and there are parts that were in this book but I am really just fearful that things I write will be taken out of context is all and it's just some needless worrying I suppose.

    ReplyDelete