Monday, May 16, 2011

Negative Man

So comic con is just 5 days away.  Now if I was going to dress up I would have my costume done by this point.  I was planning on going as Hige from Wolf's Rain.  But oh no.  Last night we decided (me and kara) that I was going to be a DC hero so I, like usual, chose a hero that is less known so I picked Negative Man from the series Doom Patrol.  So like usual my mom will not allow me to use her sowing machine because she thinks I'll wreck it.

So Joe will be here Friday.  I don't know what Nick's plans are but he's bringing his new girlfriend.  It's so great when someone tells you they'll be single for months to get over their "heart break" yet get with a new person not even a week later.  I hate how fickle some people are.  And people who overly use the word love.  But no time for rants.  I'll be posting pics on my facebook after con and hopefully my birthday will be nice, the weekend after.  Since my mom doesn't want to do anything with me...

But there is the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment