Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taking breaks and Zoranger.

So one of my infamous Ex's Liz caught me on Facebook the other day and I'm pretty sure she had been drinking just because she was changing the subject a lot.  But she expressed the desire to work on something with me...  For whatever reason she thinks us doing this will somehow put us back in the place so we might date.  I've expressed that I don't want to be with her anymore she's hurt me more then I like to admit even to myself so I picked a story I haven't touched in a while with the knowledge that because of it she would most likely go back to her corner of the internet.  But this time she said she wanted to try working on it.  Surprise much.  Well we'll see if she gets back to me about this.

Also I've been playing Dragon Quest 9 some more and my official time is around 110 hours.  So yeah, the only game I've played more than this is the Persona series.  Which I cannot wait for 'Catherine' to come out OMG that game looks good!  Anyways.  Just trying to keep myself to updating more then once every 6 months to a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment