Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's day & the thunder of the morning after.

So mother's day I think we had fun.

I know I've been gone for a few days so I'll elaborate.  So this was the weekend Thor came out... (Little known fact, I was originally intended to be named Thor if my father didn't already have a admiration for one Che Guevara, true story!  PS I was always one of a set... but my other half didn't survive to birth.  Also a true story.)

So we went to see the movie, which was great and I had a nerdgasm when they started talking about the Einstein-Rosen bridge!  They even mentioned Arthur C. Clarke.  Can you talk about cool!  Makes me wanna work on Musicranger actually.  But that is neither here nor there.  Sentai-creations aside.  We came home and I helped dig.  I had no money to buy anything for my mother so I helped rearrange her garden, which entailed moving a very large decorative pool about 7 feet to the right and helping dig the new hole in which it now sits. Until my dad hit godzilla-rock and thought we could break it with an ice chipper... long story short a 7 inch move to the left and it's in we're good to go.

Also cool to note my mom when garage sale hopping and bought me a bike (I felt like I was 7 again) and I always thought that saying you never forget to ride a bike was a lie until I got on it and rode around the yard.  After being chased by the sausage and becoming severely winded in a matter of less then 5 minutes I retired to the inside to work on MA after getting my dad to watch Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22... and DESPITE his bitching seemed to enjoy it, especially the more fan-servicey stuff... IE Asuka rolling around in bed.  I wonder how much of my own perviness can be excused away from being the son of my father.  And except for my mom who refuses to admit to any such vile trains of thought my dad (bless him embraces it wholeheartedly)

So I've gotten off track... it's late, I'm tired, had a few strange dreams in the last couple of days... one involving a internment camp in germany I know concentration camp is the real term but in the dream that's what we called it.  The other was much more science fiction-y with hospital white walls, for parts of it... Running and being chased by something.  I think it would be a great addition to MA and I really need to start a dream journal and stop just saying I'll have one, haha.  But thunder always comforts me, along with the tapping of rain.  Gives me a grounded yet floating sensation that I can really accomplish great things!  Mind matter you know the saying, haha.  Is it bad that I am really laughing to myself when typing this.

Oh, so one last little blurb... I was watching Episode 11 of Gokaiger and Episode 32 of Oh's and man I really could right a doctoral thesis one why I like these shows at the moment.  Gokai especially the character rhetoric, the cast is so great, comedically they mesh well have beyond great chemistry and the timing, expressions MARVELOUS!  OOOs for the cast, obviously, the story and the twists they but in.  I love grey characters, especially in the manor Kamen Rider does this.  It keeps you guessing for the most part where the story will be going.  And for me I severely doubt the hero managing to pull off the miracle to save the say, I know this will be turned around in the end but its great to be in suspense like that.  Anyways, good shows... no, Great shows which you should not expect anything less from Anniversary seasons 35 for sentai and the big 4-0 for Kamen Rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment