Wednesday, May 4, 2011

working.

Well really this is the lack of working.  I'm not complaining with ALL this free time that I have... but I guess I am, haha.  I do miss having a purpose other then working on the book.  Real deadlines and and interactions with people...  I wish that I had an allowance.  But then I would be expected to do more, much more than I do.  Wow, even with nothing I find things to gripe about.  Ugh, someday I'll make it (with any luck that is) and I'll repay my parents and my friend 100 times over for the kindness they've all showed me.  Such sympathy and well wishing really should be worth something.  I just wish I could repay some of it now. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you... I've been working on this book for a while and now I've got the nasty cold from hell. It's halted all progress. This morning - I feel better and was ready! My daughter promptly awoke five minutes after me. GAH! Best thing I can offer you, though... Set your OWN deadlines! Even if they're small - a word count per day, a time limit per day... An end goal deadline, etc. You can do it, Shay!

    ReplyDelete